Cutcaster had an amazing second year!!! Here is a quick
- Hired two more software developers to improve site
- Cutcaster goes bi-coastal with offices in New York and San
- Started major changes in the way our search engine works.
- Added 800 photographers and over 45,000 photos and
- Increased site speed.
- Sales grew over 60% from May.
- Hired a new Creative Director.
- Started editing and refining the entire collection.
- Introduced our premium Crescendo Collection.
- Made further improvements to the search engine and site
- Hired another software engineer to re-structure our
- Sales increased 30% AGAIN this month!
- Spoke at an ASPP event in Boston in front of many buyers on
- Made huge changes to the
photo search engine.
- John got married ;-)
- Focused on featuring our photographers in specialized
PictureHouse, introducing Cutcaster to hundreds of new photo
- Halloween sales were way, way up!
- Spoke at the 6Sight conference about photographers making money
off their photos.
- Grew to 400,000 images strong
- Added 600 corporate accounts
- Celebrated a year of growth and success on our second
- Made big plans for 2010!
- Had a few big orders at the end of the year. Best month ever at
Cutcaster. Looking forward to keeping the momentum going into