- Parades, joggers, your son’s karate lessons are great, but not what we’re looking for.
- Never never submit pictures of people’s backsides (like at the beach) without their permission.
- Don’t submit pictures of kids without parental approval (even kids in other countries).
- Portraits of indigenous or ethnic people are wonderful, but please get a model release.
- Be sure to use names when photographing sports figures.
- We will be culling a lot of editorial images from our collection that do not have proper names, places, etc.
- Be sure to mark recognizable and significant landscapes such as historic building exteriors (where people are not the focus of the shot) as editorial.
Don’t forget to refer your friends. We have an excellent referral program!