Cutcaster had an amazing second year!!! Here is a quick recap:
- Hired two more software developers to improve site performance.
- Cutcaster goes bi-coastal with offices in New York and San Francisco.
- Started major changes in the way our search engine works.
- Added 800 photographers and over 45,000 photos and vectors.
- Sales more than doubled over the previous 2 months.
- Attended the UCGX Conference in San Jose.
- Released Cutcaster Credits, making it easier for buyers to purchase photos using credits.
- Made another 50% jump in sales.
- Introduced Corporate Accounts.
- Allowed photo buyers to request invoices.
- Focused efforts on talking to buyers about exactly what they need.
- Increased the scope of our standard license by introducing extended licensing option.
- Added 1000 photographers and 40,000 high quality images.
- Increased adwords campaigns.
- Introduced tiered pricing.
- Increased site speed.
- Sales grew over 60% from May.
- Hired a new Creative Director.
- Started editing and refining the entire collection.
- Introduced our premium Crescendo Collection.
- Made further improvements to the search engine and site speed.
- Hired another software engineer to re-structure our database.
- Sales increased 30% AGAIN this month!
- Spoke at an ASPP event in Boston in front of many buyers on stock licensing.
- Made huge changes to the photo search engine.
- John got married
- Focused on featuring our photographers in specialized clipfolders.
- Attended PictureHouse, introducing Cutcaster to hundreds of new photo buyers.
- Halloween sales were way, way up!
- Spoke at the 6Sight conference about photographers making money off their photos.
- Grew to 400,000 images strong
- Added 600 corporate accounts
- Celebrated a year of growth and success on our second year!
- Made big plans for 2010!
- Had a few big orders at the end of the year. Best month ever at Cutcaster. Looking forward to keeping the momentum going into 2010